What makes Pearl so mean?
I got Pearl when she was 7 weeks old. She started out as the adorable loving kitty, but then one night she just turned evil! She’s now three years old and over the course of time, we have introduced two new cats, a bird, a puppy and a ferret to our household. Needless to say, she’s not all that thrilled about it.
Heres a list of the mean things she does:
1. She puts her feet over the food bowl to make sure she gets all she wants before anyone else. She will even inspect the other food to make sure we didn’t give anyone else something different, and if we did, she eats it too!
2. She’s especially evil to my little brother; she hisses and growls and bites him every chance she gets.
3. She doesn’t like company. People always comment on what a beautiful cat I have, but I have to warn them not to pet her, because she bites! Needless to say they don’t believe me. I actually have a sign on the door that says not to pet the white cat!
4. She teases the dog by sitting up high where he can’t reach her, then he barks and barks…..and we have to scold him for it. I think she’s secretly laughing inside every time.
5. She lays on the middle of the kitchen table, and keyboard.
6. She sits in front of the family room TV so we can’t see! I tell her over and over again that she isn’t invisible, but she doesn’t believe me or doesn’t care!
7. She trips us on the stairs, stares at us in the bathroom, constantly meows at 4 am (even when she’s not in heat) and thinks our full cups of soda, milk, coffee, are her own personal drinking dishes.
8. And what is up with that constant scratching on the wall next to the litter box?? That’s not how you cover your poop!
9. She gets along great with the bird and ferret….go figure!!
10. She won’t let me sleep on my own bed, and when she does, it’s only temporary. I soon wake because she’s biting my hands or feet.
Photo submitted by: Melissa